WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

lets see here....

You have almost everything right here. The animation is great, the voice acting is clear, the setting is perfect. There is only one thing missing though, the comedy. Not once I laughed when watching this, I almost did at the solid snake one, but everything else was not that funny at all. Lets just say that it could have been more funnier, a lot funnier.

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

you won me with the dancing

I never seen Naruto and never will, but what won me over was the dancing. not because of the dance moves, because of the skill and the time it must have taken to animate such movement without repeating still pictures to make a scene or nothing cheap. the whole dancing animation part was the only thing I liked, earning you a 10 rating.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

just too much funny

I noticed on the background in the office where I saw in the scribbles "MGA3". sorry for the easter egg!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

awesome

this is a good compilation of many VG characters. usually when someone wants to involve other vg characters in one flash, they tend to make them fight.... but your is pretty good. And by the way Hadephobiac, you hate this but don't give a single reason. But if you want to say this is a "PoS" by all means, make something that wipe the floor with this. oh wait.... you don't have a single flash submission on your account... well that too bad isn't it? I am a horrible animation artist, which gives me no ground to judge how horrible they are if I don't have the experience. so next time, keep your comments to yourself, unless you are way better in animation...

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

unbelieveable!

the frame rate makes the motion incredible! and the special effects on top of that. I was just baffled just looking the clear motion and effects. I have never seen such ability before. I can't even put it into words...

MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.0 MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.0

great

finally good to see Mortal Kombat win for once. Proxicide always was talented with his works. but he let Street Fighter win every time even though he let Mortal Kombat win twice. but, besides that, you have the creative ability that is unique among others, and have the imagination to boot. I have seen a lot of VG submissions during the years, but I have only seen a few as great as this. Which is why I say, thank YOU for giving us one hell of a series to watch. Only time will tell of what your creativity will make next.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

*sigh*

good action and great choreography. but you killed the ending... literally... but it was a good run with the series. just had a bad ending. like the new "THE MUMMY" movie. did not live up to the series.

Mastermind Mastermind

L O L

you are amazing. and a nice sense of humor.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Awsome

thats was funny that you did a scene from killer instinct and a scene from shadow of colosus. that was great.