Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P

So far, the best I have herd

I have herd many different remixes on this song and this has to be by far the best. It's simple, but yet moving. While other remixes either try to be clever and add too many instruments or try to change it into something that is barely recognizable to the original. Just the way I like it, simple, groovy, and true to its original beat.

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

weird title, but made up for it in METAL!

it sounded alright in the beginning, but then it kept getting better. The drums Made me grin the whole time. Its the main instrument I listen to, and it was flawless! Guitars were as well expected. It matched and the rhythm was absolute.

All an all, it makes for a kick ass music background music.

Thank YOU for sharing with us your tune. It may be a simple song, but too much guitar and double pedaling just sounds like noise and extreme. This is what I like in Metal.

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

great!

The moment I like this when you changed the beat. But during the whole song, you stuck with the same music. you just changed the beat and the sound, but it sounds the same. But you did pretty good, you just need to change the repetitive sound. Fix that and you are awesome.

Mean Bean Machine - Stage 1-8 Mean Bean Machine - Stage 1-8

lol

another game i have that you make a remake of. it is official, you, are awesome.

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

awsome

brings back the good times. my favorite game in genesis. but the original music is still the best. thank you for bringing me back to better days.

{dj-Nate} Always Here {dj-Nate} Always Here

amazing

not bad kid. everyone's got a one-hit-wonder. even when you produce a butt load of songs, this will always be your defining moment