WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

lets see here....

You have almost everything right here. The animation is great, the voice acting is clear, the setting is perfect. There is only one thing missing though, the comedy. Not once I laughed when watching this, I almost did at the solid snake one, but everything else was not that funny at all. Lets just say that it could have been more funnier, a lot funnier.

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

you won me with the dancing

I never seen Naruto and never will, but what won me over was the dancing. not because of the dance moves, because of the skill and the time it must have taken to animate such movement without repeating still pictures to make a scene or nothing cheap. the whole dancing animation part was the only thing I liked, earning you a 10 rating.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

just too much funny

I noticed on the background in the office where I saw in the scribbles "MGA3". sorry for the easter egg!

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Beat it. But I have to wonder? whats with the bro fist? its useless as a sub weapon and every time I try to use it I get hit as well because I am too close to the enemy.

So I went through the game on Kenji must die mode all the way through level 2 WITH the bro fist, but Iwanako curb stomped me faster than I can say MUDADA! How on earth am I supposed to defeat Iwanako with a bro fist? Well, anyway, thats my gripe, other than thatI have already beaten everything, even the secret boss.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

you're supposed to reach the secret boss by taking the underground path in stage 1 all the way to the left, brofist is meant to be used there.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Good job

I remember Playing the first Punk-o-matic a few years back. The freedom into making punk music was awesome. I was always thinking of when the second one was going to come out. And while I was waiting, I was thinking of how much better can it really be? And then when the second Punk-o-Matic was finally released, it went beyond my expectations. I am in college now using sound editing called Adobe Audition, and this game to me is better to use than a multimedia program that costs over 300 dollars to use. What you have done is too amazing, thank you.

Now, for the problems:
I only found one, and that is the lag. I have seen everyone talk about it so far and it seems its true. It cripples the gameplay when doing a concert. for me it rarely happens, but when it happens, I get screwed for a little bit. I am sure that the flash programing lags no matter what you do, so I understand. I know I have made a few animations and it randomly lags every now and then so I get it.

other than that. solid 10 from me. And my opinion, I believe that this can't get any better, unless you add in more chords to the already ridiculous wide range of choices.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

nice

I wish that there are more games like this. cuz it freggin ROXZ. and oh ya, i made something from this.

---73--71---1---92---2---1---9531---7 3---3--71---2---2---1---2---2---2---2 ---9---77795-5-5-5-0---5-5-ca---2---2 -3-c4c4---60---0---a---9---9---9---b-
b5b-b08---8---c-cc5-5b----a---7-7-4-3 -a----0---0-5-a7-7-6-98-7-8-7--------
-1---1----------97-6-7-6-8-7---9a

enjoy

Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P

So far, the best I have herd

I have herd many different remixes on this song and this has to be by far the best. It's simple, but yet moving. While other remixes either try to be clever and add too many instruments or try to change it into something that is barely recognizable to the original. Just the way I like it, simple, groovy, and true to its original beat.

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

weird title, but made up for it in METAL!

it sounded alright in the beginning, but then it kept getting better. The drums Made me grin the whole time. Its the main instrument I listen to, and it was flawless! Guitars were as well expected. It matched and the rhythm was absolute.

All an all, it makes for a kick ass music background music.

Thank YOU for sharing with us your tune. It may be a simple song, but too much guitar and double pedaling just sounds like noise and extreme. This is what I like in Metal.

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

great!

The moment I like this when you changed the beat. But during the whole song, you stuck with the same music. you just changed the beat and the sound, but it sounds the same. But you did pretty good, you just need to change the repetitive sound. Fix that and you are awesome.